Werewolves and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves and Demons

Fate is a powerful thing in all creatures, deadly or not. It decides a great many things though we all try to ignore it. Here follows the path fate chose for three very different people.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jenny and Rudi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

Jenny and Rudi Empty
PostSubject: Jenny and Rudi   Jenny and Rudi EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am

MOTHER:
Name of Mother: Jenny Nightstorm

Username of Mother's RPer: Erosaf

Species of Mother: Arch Angel

Description of Mother:
Hair:
My hair is black, long and straight.
Eyes:
My eyes are green. There is nothing unusal about them, except they glow at night.
Height:
164 cm or about 5 foot 7 inches
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults/Wings [if demon or vampire] and fur colour and description[demon and werewolf]:
Physically, she can be quite clumsy, a thing which really irks her. She is slightly skinny, though she is trying to fatten herself up a bit. It just seems to not happen. My wings are dark black and are those of an eagle.
There framing my face was the full tattoo of the older vampyres. A rearing golden pair of unicorns was there on my face, their horns touching in the middle of my forehead. There were rose garlands around the unicorn's necks, and an obvious dappled pattern to their coats. Something that seriously amazed me. Most people just had plain looking creatures, with no extra embellishments like my unicorn's and Karen's roaring griffon's.

Personality of Mother:
Her loyalty, friendship, horsemanship, elemental affinities, and her intelligence all seem to be her strengths. Her friendship with a werewolf and demon, the accursed enemies of the vampyres she considers a serious weakness.
She is also cautious, practical, purposeful, thoughtful, she will see something through to the end, she has a lot of pride and can be obstinant, she sometimes takes constructive critisim the wrong way, she does not let people push her around, being quite stubborn, dependable, sensitive, patient,not scared of hard work, trusts her intuition about others, terrific reasoning skills, sensible, also very money wise.

Picture (Optional):

FATHER:
Name of Father: Rudi Jones

Username of Father's RPer: Erosaf

Species of Father: werewolf

Description of Father:
Hair: Black
Eyes: gold
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults/Wings [if demon or vampire] and fur colour and description[demon and werewolf]: muscular. he is a russet furred wolf.

Personality of Father:
calm, gentle, kind, intelligent - human
fierce, protective, loyal, kind - wolf

Picture (optional):
Jenny and Rudi Kisharu_Wolf_Commission_by_WildSpiritWolf

OTHER:
Anything else? Requests?: Did you want them to look like one parent more then the other? Would you like twins (might not get) or would you like a son instead of a daughter? If nothing is written here, it will be created by Kanchana based on both parents.
Back to top Go down
https://consalvo.forumotion.com
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

Jenny and Rudi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Rudi   Jenny and Rudi EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 am

Name: Rillian

Species: vampire

Description: a caramel skinned baby with green eyes like his mother.

Personality: just like his father.

Baby Image:
Jenny and Rudi 080717-black-white-twins-hmed-3p.standard

Adult Images: You can choose!

Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

Jenny and Rudi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Rudi   Jenny and Rudi EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:34 am

Name: Katherine

Species: werewolf

Description: A dark skinned baby with almost black skin. She has pale golden eyes like her daddy.

Personality: just like her father

Baby Image:
Jenny and Rudi 080717-black-white-twins-hmed-3p.standard

Adult Images: You can choose!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenny and Rudi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny and Rudi   Jenny and Rudi Empty

Back to top Go down

Jenny and Rudi
Page 1 of 1