Werewolves and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves and Demons

Fate is a powerful thing in all creatures, deadly or not. It decides a great many things though we all try to ignore it. Here follows the path fate chose for three very different people.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Students [Ala]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:06 am

Juanita Nightshade

I chuckled when she spoke and another student whizzed past us " it don't look hard to fly though the air" i said with a smile "although for us it may be a little harder".
I looked around before humming another song. I looked at Lissa when she spoke " very true lets hope we can master these wings which we are yet to get quickly" i said with a soft chuckle.

I spun around a little after Lissa when someone spoke behind us, then grinned at whom it was "Well Lissa at lest we can say who we think she was talking about last night" i said lightly.

I looked at Jenny Nightstorms wings, then to the others above then looked at Lissa with smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:35 am

She blinked and her teacher was there. "I'm getting along fine, Gaurdian Nightstorm," she replied. It was certainly not a lie.

"That's good to hear." Jenny looked at Jaunita. "And who do you think I was talking about last night?" She smiled at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
https://consalvo.forumotion.com
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:51 am

Juanita Nightshade

I looked at Lissa for a short time and when she spoke i just listened to what she had said. I started to hum again when Jenny Nightstorm looked at me "we think that it is your self that you spoke of last night" i said to her.
I sighed very softly before waiting to see if we were right and i was sure we were.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:45 am

"You are right, Jaunita. I am the member of the staff that used to be in Fyre house. I ask that you both keep this knowledge to yourselves, as those who guess incorrectly are never told the answer to my riddle. Of course, any teacher will know if you tell anyone else, though I know Miss Dragomire knows why that is."

"We're all telepaths, though the accuracy of that gift is determined by how strong we are with the element chosen. It's a gift only Altai have," she replied.

"That is correct."

"Just incase you're thinking it, Jaunita, I cannot hear you. I'm too weak to be able to," Lissa added.

"Wheras someone like me, can," Jenny added. "But then again, no-one can evade me when it comes to that power, and no one can read me, no matter how powerful."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Juanita Nightshade

I smiled when she said i was right and nodded my head when she said i could not tell others the answer to her riddle "i shall keep it to myself Miss Nightstorm" i said to her then listened to Lissa

I after she spoke and Miss said it was correct. I sighed softly then looked to Lissa again "But someday you will be able to do so Lissa" i said to her softly.

I turned my head back to Miss Nightstorm and nodded "well that must be good for you Miss at lest no one can really match your power" i said to her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:19 pm

"By pure strength they cannot ever match me. But there are those who are out there who are as powerful as me, some even more powerful. It takes a lot of wit to get past those such enemies. In time though you will learn who they are. They will not prey on those they know who would be defeated easily, instead in our society, Altai will normally take on someone either more powerful than them who's power they wish to steal, or they will take on someone their own strength."

Jenny sighed. "There are a few who have tried to take my life from me, but so far, none have managed to win in a fight. One was nearly sucessful, and because of that I must always be careful when he is around, but there are also ways for me to get away from him, I have many powers he knows not at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:19 am

Juanita Nightshade

I sighed then looked around again i had listened to what she said then looked at Lissa. I looked around again, i had listened to what Miss had said and simply nodded "when do we learn to have wings Miss Nightstorm" i asked her, as what we were talking about reminded me of past thing.

I again looked at her wings wondering what it was like to fly. I thought about what she had spoke about then my thoughts turned to that of the thought of flying.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:25 am

“Ahh you'll start learning tomorrow. Today though there is going to be a lot of fun for all of you. Now, can you remember the way back to the feasting hall? Everyone is heading in that direction now, so if you want I can show you where to go once more.”

Jenny chuckled. “Don't worry, this school will be easy for you to learn your way around in time.”
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:45 am

"sounds good Miss. Well we had better go to the feasting hall then and i am sure i can remember the way " i said to her with a smiled "come on Lissa let us go"

I looked at Miss Nightstorm with a smile "i am sure i will find it easy in a little time" I said singly. I looked around again to make sure i did know were to go then added "in any case its be nice talking to you Miss Nightstorm"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:14 am

“your welcome girls, and keep the secret alright? I knew you two would figure it out, I specificly sent you that room.” Jenny chuckled and a second later she was up in the air, flying with the others.

Lissa stared after her. “Man I wish I was able to fly already.” She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:22 am

"We shall Miss Nightstorm and the rooms great" i said to her then watched as she left flying in with the others.
I looked at Lissa and chuckled "well we will just have to wait until tomorrow then we can fly".
I then looked at the map "come on lets not be late for this fun Lissa" i said already moving towards were the feasting hall was.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

She chuckled. "hmm, I don't know about this fun, I've heard of it before." She smiled. "Though I'm not sayinga word about it till we hear from gaurdian Nightstorm personally." She laughed, and then headed down the corridor. A lot of students actually looked down as they past by her, making her a litte nervous. "Would they quit staring?"
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:35 am

I smiled "well i haven't really and thats fine by me if you don't say anything about it til then" i said lightly walking by her side. I looked up again spotting the many students looking down and this i knew Lissa did not like "not sure if they will maybe you could put a sign up saying to stop it" I said trying to lighten her mood a little. I moved on a little quicker to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:44 am

I sighed. "I don't think there is going to be anything we can do about the staring. Though its annoying, I will just have to learnt to ignore it."
I grinned though as we finally reached the feasting hall. Quickly I moved towards where there was enough room for both of us on the massive table that was our house's
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:52 am

I nodded then moved on "maybe they will stop after a time and leave you alone" i said to her.
Grinning as i walked into the feasting hall and moved to were Lissa was and sat down at our house table "well now we shall find out about this fun Miss Nightstorm talked about"
I hummed a soft tune that would barely be heard with the other noise around us.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"Indeed we shall." She grinned at Jaunita. "Come on." She headed off in the direction of the hall and it was not too much longer before they were there. Once there she moved to a place where she knew the other Gaurdians could see her, knowing that it was the right thing to do. Settling in her seat, like everyone else they started to turn to look at the high table.

Jenny was standing on her own, before all of them once more. "Good morning. As all the older level students know, there is a little tradition that goes on to welcome everyone back to school before classes begin. First formers, please remember you may only spectate, for you do not have the training to do the things that will happen." She smiled.
"There is going to be a special game, and the players know who they are. Once we have all eaten we will head out into the grounds to the field, and from those playing will know where to move to, while they rest of you move into the stands."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Juanita

I smiled then turned my head to look at Jenny while she spoke. I couldn't wait to see what was to happen, I looked around then started a really soft humming" I listened to the rest of her words then looked at Lissa. I wondered what the games were like and would gladly keep to watching, for now.

Looking to the ceiling i thought after we got back to our rooms later on i would sing a little, as my dad never did let me sing like i wanted and here i was much happier. Knowing i could sing in my room without him being there. I just hoped he didn't find out what had happened and that my mothers brother and his family were safe.
The thoughts of my father started to show on my face and i pushed it back fast hoping no one had seen it there, just the fake smile. Slowly i used a little water to calm myself, just turning it in small loops in a glass in front of me. I knew that i needed to forget the man who was my farther, but it staid always there when i fell asleep. I smiled again, letting the water go still and with it i stilled my mind from any thoughts, of that cussed man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Students [Ala]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Werewolves and Demons :: Vampyre Academy :: Feasting Hall-
Jump to: