Werewolves and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves and Demons

Fate is a powerful thing in all creatures, deadly or not. It decides a great many things though we all try to ignore it. Here follows the path fate chose for three very different people.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir Empty
PostSubject: Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir   Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

Full Name: Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir

Nickname: Lissa

Species:: Altai

Appearance/Clothing Style : Lissa is as beautiful as any other Altai before her. Her build is slender, due to herself being different to all other Altai, in the fact that she does not seem to have one of the normal elements growing inside her. She has long, platinum blond hair and jade green eyes.

History: Lissa is the last of her line, and is therefore one of the Altai Princesses. She lost her family in a car crash, but she somehow survived. Since that time, she has lived with an unsuspecting human family, and now that she is at the Vampyre Finishing School, they are more than proud of her. She has told them everything about herself.
Her desire is to become as well known as Jenny Night, but this is something she is not sure she can be. She fears being sorted, seeing as she has none of the house elements inside her.

Personality: Kind and gentle, she is not afraid though to show that she will look out for herself when there is a need. For the humans that have raised her, she has always done the right thing for them. She would never feed from them, instead choosing to go and hunt at night when away from the school. While in school though this is not an issue. She is the most interesting student, being the last of the Dragomir line, and also a syrit wielder.

Family/Friends:
My father - Eric Dragomir
My mother - Rhea Dragomir
My brother - Andre Dragomir
My adotive mother - Emily Mastrano
My adotive father - John Mastrano
and my adoptive sister, Jillian Mastrano

Image (optional):
Back to top Go down
https://consalvo.forumotion.com

Vasilisa Sabina Rhea Dragomir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Werewolves and Demons :: All that Rediculous Paperwork :: Create A ... :: Create An Altai-
Jump to: