Werewolves and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves and Demons

Fate is a powerful thing in all creatures, deadly or not. It decides a great many things though we all try to ignore it. Here follows the path fate chose for three very different people.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Students [Ala]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am

You couldn't say you knew her age as she moved gracefully through the corridors. No one knew her true age, she was very clever about concealing the truth there. The ornate unicorns adorning her face shone brilliantly against the caramel skin. There was nothing about her to suggest that she was anything older than twenty one. But that was merely an illusion of her own people.

Out of all the vampires and dhampires swarming past her into the feasting hall for the start of year sorting, she was the only one who did not have a single drop of human blood within her. Well she did, but that was because she needed to consume it to continue to stay strong. That was something that she was not the easiest about. Everyone here was at least born human, but she was the random one out.

Even so, she looked as human as the rest of them, for her people were like humans in appearance, except for a few subtle differences. Smiling though she entered the small side chamber. Children were standing around chatting nervously. At least twenty of them. It had been a long time since she had been here. Everyone shut up though when she entered, clearly they all knew her.

She was famous after all, but now she was here to do her job as Headmistress of the school. “Welcome to the Vampyre Finishing Academy. The start of term banquet starts soon, but before you can take your seats, in the Feasting Hall, you must be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be your family. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.”

She smiled. “The four houses are called Fyre, Ayre, Watyr and Earyth. Each house has its own noble history and has produced fine young dhampires and Altai. I, myself was once where you all are now. I hope that each and every one of you will be a credit to your house. Now is there any questions?”

If one of them asked which house she herself was in, well she would answer most happily. There were a few faces here she expected would be in her house, due to older siblings in her house.
Back to top Go down
https://consalvo.forumotion.com
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Juanita Night Shade

I walked though the corridors to find the feasting hall in which I would find out which house i would be in. I looked around a bit longer before finding were i wanted to be i walked into the Hall a little after many of the other students entered. I sighed as the Headmistress came in and spoke to us all.

Unfinshed
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:50 am

She was surprised to say the least, when no one stepped forwards and asked her which house she had been in. Always, every year, there would be at least one student who would ask her that question. This year no one seemed eager enough to risk asking her, which was a pity.

"Very well. Form two lines and follow me."

She waited until they were all in the two lines before turning and pushing open the door, she led them back across the hallway and through two double doors into the Great Hall. It was a massive room, students sat at the long tables, all of them wearing black uniforms, though each student had customised their uniform to state which house they were in.

Red and orange adorned the strudents on the table for the Fyre House. Yellow and white adorned Ayre Houses students. Blue and turquiose adorned Watyr's students. Green and brown adorned Earyth house.

One of the students,a girl with long platinum blond hair and bright jade green eyes, stared around with not too surprised eyes. She was fearful though, she knew she did not have an element inside her which was one of these houses.

Soon though they all came to a halt, infront of a long table upon one side of, facing the new students, were the teachers, though the chair in the middle was empty. Standing around the room, scattered, were several adult Dhampires, alert to any danger. Jenny herself was one of them, but at the moment she was also a teacher and her own Gaurdians were the pair standing nearest the staff table.

“When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted,” Jenny called to the students. “But first.” She looked towards the old hat.

It suddenly sprang to life.

“Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
but don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find,
a smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
your Top hats sleek and tall,
but I'm the Vampyre sorting hat,
and I can cap them all.

Theres nothing hidden in your head,
I cannot see,
so try me on and I will tell you,
where you ought to be.

You might belong in Fyre,
where dwell the brave at heart,
their daring, nerve and chivalry,
Set Fyre apart.

You might belong in Ayre,
where they are just and loyal,
those patient Ayre's are true,
and unafraid to toil.

Or yet in wise old Watyr,
if you've a ready mind,
where those of wit and learning,
will always find their kind.

Or perhaps in Earyth,
you'll make your real friends,
those cunning folk use any means,
to achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands though I have none,
for I'm a thinking cap!”

Immediately all the older students clapped for a few moments, before falling silent as the students were one by one called up to be sorted.

“Dragomir, Vasilisa!” Jenny called.

As the young girl stepped forwards, whispers suddenly broke out like little hissing fires all over the hall.

“Dragomir, did she say?”

“The Vasilisa Dragomir?”

The hat slipped on now though and for more than a minute there was silence as everyone stared towards it and the girl. Even Jenny was curious as to where the hat was going to send her, she knew which element was inside the girl, Spyrit. Something no one knew about.

“FYRE!” shouted the hat at last.

Soon though it was was another name that she was curious about. “Nightshade, Jaunita!”
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:09 am

Juanita Nightshade

I looked around then lined up when we were told to do so. I walked in looking at the tables laid out one for each of the four houses. When we stopped we were at a table with a hat on it. For a short time i looked at it then almost jump when it started to recite a poem of all the houses.

I listened though the poem i quite liked it and i softly clapped when the older students did. I stood waiting to see who would be called up first. when a girls name was called i found it strange but then i knew next to nothing about happened for those with vampire blood within them.

I looked down when the hat called her house, for i had a feeling that I would be the next to be called up. I did not have to wait to long before my name was called. I walked up to were i was to sit to be told by the hat which house i would be in.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:17 am

"You are an interesting one, Nightshade," the hat said in her ear. "You've the element of Watyr, yet the personality that best befits Fyre. So where shall I put you?" It thought for a moment. "Very well... better be... FYRE!"

Jenny smiled and clapped as did all her own students. She saw young Vasilisa watching as another girl was made a Fyre student. The young Dragomir girl seemed alone, even though people kept staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:55 am

Juanita Nightshade

I listened when the hat spoke to me in my ear. I moved my eyes to look about. I waited then smiled partly when the hat said which house i was in and that was Fyre. I got up and moved away, not to far from were Vasilisa was.

She seemed alone to me, though was i not alone myself, was not my mother gone and my farther mean. I sighed "hello Vasilisa, i'm Juanita" i said softly and it might show i knew nothing about her.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:12 am

She jumped as the other girl spoke to her. "Finally, someone who isn't sttaring at me because of my name. Really is being the last of a family line that big of a deal? Nice you meet you, Jaunita. Everyone calls me Lissa, except adults of course. Then its eitehr vasilisa or Dragomir."

Jenny smiled as she saw Vasilisa making freinds with Jaunita. Soon enough, the list was finished and she moved to stand behind another stand, with a gryphon pattern engraved within it.

"Welcome everyone, back to the Vampyre Finishing Academy. It is wonderful to see all your smiling faces around once more, and I hope that you all enjoy your years here. First years please note that when you get to your dorm roms, these will be shared by two people of the same gender. Also that your uniform waits for you there. Also please remember that if you must leave campus, those golden cresent moons on your foreheads must be concealed. That is all for now, so please enjoy the meal."

She smiled, turning and taking her place at the table, where two stone-faced Gaurdians stood behind.

"I can't beleive it! That's Princess Jenny Nightstorm! How can she be our headmistress?" Lissa exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:25 am

Juanita Nightshade

I listened to what she said although she said she was the last of her bloodline "i don't think it is that much of a big deal Lissa, although i would hate all the attention that came with it" i said i would have added a bit more but i didn't really think i should.

I smiled and then looked up to whom was speaking. I listened then looked back to Lissa. I frowned for i still did not know much "Jenny Nightstorm?.... " i asked then added " i have never know anything like this before because my farther kept me lock in my room" i said softly.

Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:06 pm

"I only know about her because she's on the Altai Council. She's the current leader there." Lissa sighed. She really did not know what she was going to do this time. there were a few things that she needed to get in her own mind. "Wonder who gets me for their room mate," she sighed.

All she knew was that all the otehrs wondered about her at the moment, so finding out her room mate was not going to be easy.

The meal went fast though.

"Fyre house students with me," Jenny called as the students started to get to their feet. She was standing at the head of the table.
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Juanita Nightshade

"oh okay then " i said then looked around again wondering what was going to happen now. I smiled when she said she was wounder who would be her room mate "just hope they don't stare at you" i said then looked at the others in the Fyre house.

when we were all done eating Jenny Nightstorm called for the Fyre house to follow her, so i got up ready to follow her. I waited were i was for Lissa.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:55 pm

She followed with the other first years, feeling happiest with Jaunita beside her. Jaunita was a girl who did not immediately stare at her for who she was.

"I'm the last member of one of the Altai founding family lines, Jaunita. For a founding family to be reduced to one member is a serious issue," Lissa replied.

Soon though they came up to a huge golden gryphon that was garding a hole.

"May the member of Fyre house pass, mighty one?" Jenny asked.

"You may," replied the gryphon, getting to its feet and moving aside to reveal a human sized hole. "Nice to see you again, Jenny."

"Thank you."

Jenny looked at the students. "Two of you have a very special room this year. Once there was an Altai, who was like all of you. She walked these halls, and was a Fyre house student. Now though she is well known amongst dhampire and Altai alike. You've all met her. In the morning, I want the first years to come with their room mates in pairs to my office, to tell me who you think that member of the staff is."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Juanita Nightshade

I smiled then walked on with the rest of the Fyre house. I turned my head to look at her when she spoke "i know it is Lissa but you should still be free to have some fun once in a while without other staring at you all the time"

I sighed then looked up at the golden gryphon as i went past it, into the hole behind it with the others. once in Jenny spoke to us all. I looked around the place when she had done humming the songing called Juanita and a few other songs to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:20 pm

"Nice tune," Lissa commented. "They'll get over it." She chuckled as she moved up the stairs. She continued to climb until she was right up the top, staring at a plaque. "Jaunita! You're in room 1 with me!" she called, before opening the door and looking around. The first room was a study, with two desks, two computers, two chairs and a huge, bare bookshelf though there were a few books on it, doubles of each of the five titles, one with her name, one with Jaunitas.

Two doors led off of the room, and each had a plaque on it. She pushed open the one that had her name on it. A huge fourposter bed met her gaze, with red and gold hangings. The bedspread was red with a huge gold griffon embroidered into it. There was a closet where all her clothes were hanging up, and another door which led to a bathroom. It seemed they they had sperate bedrooms and bathrooms.

She left her room, sitting down on one of the seats. "It's pretty nice."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Juanita Nightshade

"Thanks, its called Juanita which i find funny myself" i said then jumped when called me. I ran up to were she was and went in the room "thats great Lissa". I looked around and followed Lissa over to her room and poped my head in to see her room then walked over and went into my own room and gazed around it.

I walked out and sat down near to where Lissa was "yeh very nice" I looked around again "whom ever did these rooms did a great job at it" i said. I looked at her with a smile " if you want i can give you the lyrics to the song i was humming if you want them"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Her eyes were on something else now though, something that was concealed, well, almost concealed. Shifting the few books hiding it from them, she stared at the old golden plague that was fixed to the wall.
Jennifer Night
There was no second person's name, there might have been, but it had been removed. "This was Nightstorm's room?" Lissa exclaimed. "Wow!"
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Juanita Nightshade

I watched were Lissa looked when her eye caught something. I got up and walked over when she said the name on what she had found "wow guest we get the best room aswell Lissa" i said then smiled "i think she might have been talking about her self before"

I looked at the plague before heading towards the door "maybe we should head to Nightstorms office" i sad with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:28 pm

"Too late now, it's past the curfew. We can always head over with everyone else. At least we know who it is, no one else. I reckon she was talking about herself, it fits the picture really." She laughed. It was something that she was very pleased about. "I have the feeling we're going to get a lot of attention from her. After all, she is my Gaurdian, not that I anticipated that to happen, though she is the best of Gaurdians."

She smiled. She was looking forwards towards the morning. "Apparently there is no school the first day of term, so that us first years can wander around and find out where every where is. Also there's going to be some big match thing going on between the students and teachers.. should be fun... that match thing is meant to go on for a few days. Going to be a lot fo fun."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:33 am

Juanita Nightshade

"oh, all well then we will go later on and yes everything does fit" i smiled then looked around before looking though some of the books. i turned my head when she spoke and nodded "hmm, well at lest you got the best" i said as i took books off the shelf and put them back.

I chuckled when she spoke "well how about we get to sleep for sooner we do the sooner the morning comes so the we can have this fun and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:31 am

"True, though it looks like its going to be an interesting bunch of years to come, I suppose." Lissa smiled. She knew though that things would not be that easy for her, seeing as her family had been known to be extremely powerful. All the elements were in her family tree and yet not one of them seemed to have manifested inside her. She was not so sure that she was even worthy of the great Fyre house, other than being famous due to being the last of a royal line.

All people seemed to care about here was who you were related to, when it came to the Fyre house. Not that she cared in the slightest. she was here to learn, nothing more. No one was going to get in her way of passing all her subjects, and each of the years.

"I'll see you in the morning," she said, getting up out of the chair she'd been sitting on and heading through the door with her name on it. She was tired, it had been a long day..

When she woke up she groaned, as she remembered which house she'd been sent into by that hat. Fyre. Which meant she had to do well today, if she wanted to make it through the year. Getting up, she had a shower and got dressed, in the black and red uniform which was her own. Then she headed out into the shared study and checked her emails while she waited for Jaunita. There was nothing there, so she quickly sent one to the people who had been raising her since she lost her parents.

Where was Jaunita?
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:23 am

Juanita Nightshade

I smiled at her, then put the book i had been holding back. i hoped that the years to come would be be good even if their were many ups and downs to come. I looked around the place again it was good to be here i knew that but the fact that my farther was still out there and most likely looking for me. I shoke my head thinking i should not worry about it just yet.

I looked over to Lissa with a small smile "cya yah tomorrow Lissa and sleep well" i said just after she did. I waited a little then went into my room. I looked around it again before going over and go to sit on my bed.

Athlough i did not wake at first, i did wish to. I after a short time though i did and i got out of bed and got ready fast. I looked around my room knowing that i was afe and that i was not were i had been a few mouths ago. I walked to wards the door and went out to find Lissa already there "morrning Lissa" i said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:33 am

"Good morning," she said, smiling. "We got to head off to the breakfast hall shortly, though I thought we might go and see the headmistress first about her little challenge." She laughed. There was no way in hell that they had not figured out the secret that their headmistress had left the new Fyre house students. “At least we have some idea as to who it is.”

This was something she was looking forwards to doing. “Only thing is, I have no idea where her office is. Did you notice the lack of signs saying where things are on the way here? How are we meant to find our way there?”

She wondered if there was a map or anything there. Pulling open one of the drawers in her chosen desk, she laughed. “Well look here, there's a map.. actually there's two. See if there is one in your desk, I reckon these were put in here so we could find our way around, as well as have a spare incase we lose one.”
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

Juanita Nightshade

I smiled then nodded "yes lets us go to the headmistress about her challenge, it will be good to see if what we think is really right or not" i said to her with a chuckle. I looked around before smileing at what she said.

I looked at her then shuged "there will be somethung to help us get around some where we just have to find it" i said after she spoke. I looked around for a short time but found nothing.

I lifted my to look at Lissa "nice going there Lissa" i said then added " i will check it now" i walked over to my desk and opened the draws and found two maps as well "i got two here as well" i said and held them up before putting one back and walking over to Lissa.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:15 am

"Don't worry, I'm sure this will help with not getting lost. I've heard a lot about this school, from the pair that have been raising me since well.. you know what happened." She was pleased though. "One was in Earyth house, the other was in Watyr house... they'll want to know what house I got placed in. Though this non elemental thing in me is going to be an issue." I smiled though. "I already emailed them, they'll be pleased to know I'm in this house. Next year, their daughter'll be joining the school."

She was smiling though as they headed down the long staircase. "Can't wait till I can fly, it'll be a lot quicker than walking up all these stairs everytime we want sometihng from our room. We just had to be at the very top."
Back to top Go down
Ala's Vamps
Human
Human

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:55 am

Juanita Nightshade

"i wont, i know it will help" i said then looked around as i listened to her speaking "well its good to hear and maybe you might get an element later on.... whats funny is i have a water element and i'm in Fyre" i said to Lissa.

I just behind Lissa down the stair case and smiled then she spoke "tell me about it, it wil be great when we do until then its walking or running up and down them"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:04 am

"I heard though that its hard to keep moving through the air," she chuckled. As if to defy her one of the other students went wizzing down through the air through the curled staircase. Clearly that one had already mastered her wings, though it was something hard to achieve at the[ moment.

Lissa sighed as they frinally moved out from the house area, towards the corridoes. "This place is huge," she commented as they passed by one of the huge windows and she glanced out. "how will wie ever be able to get around her quickly?"

"That's why flying is the first thing new students learn," said anotehr female voice behind her.

Lissa spun around, laughter in her eyes. "I should ahve known you would eb watching me, Headmistress."

For there standing behind where they had come from, was Jenny Nightstorm herself, huge black reagle wings fully extened behind her. Students were flying throught he corridors above. "I thought I ought to see how you were getting on, Miss Dragomir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Students [Ala] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Students [Ala]   New Students [Ala] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Students [Ala]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Werewolves and Demons :: Vampyre Academy :: Feasting Hall-
Jump to: