Werewolves and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves and Demons

Fate is a powerful thing in all creatures, deadly or not. It decides a great many things though we all try to ignore it. Here follows the path fate chose for three very different people.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm

She sighed as she walked in the grounds of her school. Ashleigh and the other demons were starting to have trouble coping with always being around her people. She had done her best to make their stay as easy as she could, for both her people and Ash's it just was not enough at the moment. Nothing she did seemed to be enough.

Why had the tables turned and Ashleigh become the one who was more protective of humans than she was? Once that had been her role, but after being tortured by the Kuritos and having to have a lot of human blood to consume, she was having a hard time fighting her bloodlust now. That was something that she was very annoyed about.

Once she had been the Altai that everyone looked up to, but she was losing that respect, even amongst some of the other Gaurdians. Being the last of her own bloodline though made that a worse thing than people thought it would be. She would have given up her position and retired but doing so would seal the Earth's doom.

At least Ash was trying to help her overcome that which was always a part of her. They needed to act though, and soon, because the days were getting harder to fight that bloodlust. She had always had it, but now, it was getting to an unbearable point. She seemed to be feeding a lot more often, and for longer too, putting a lot of humans in danger.

Turning away, she headed towards where her chambers were. It was the only place humans did not come, and that was a comfort. At the moment, only Ashleigh and Rudi visited her there. They were the only ones who seemed to care enough about her to try and help her. What was she going to do about this?
Back to top Go down
https://consalvo.forumotion.com
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Ashleigh peered through the gaps of the small shelter.
"Jenny?" she called out, looking through the darkness. She sighed, her friend had become withdrawn over the last past months.
"The sun has gone down, it's safe to come out."
The silence was deafening, her hushed tones sounded like roars in a desolate cave, echoing against the walls.
"Please, come out? I've bought you some animal blood- thought it might help or something?"
She stepped into the darkness and greeted her friend with a small smile.
"How are you feeling today?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thorpe05.proboards.com
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:50 pm

“I know its safe, but I do not trust myself out there at the moment.” She sighed though, lighting up the part of the school that was her own chamber. It was a rather ornate room, though everything would be expensive, she had a lot of money behind her. The wooden desk was beautifully cut and shaped, five different exotic woods were used to make it.

Her eyes looked at the ground though, not at her friend. They were not the usual green she was used to. Ever since she'd nearly died, they'd been bright red, and that was something that freaked the other Gaurdians out. She was not allowed out of the school grounds at all, and if she wanted to go out now, one of the others followed her everywhere.

The solitude of this room though was one of her only comforts, the only place she was not being watched at all times. “We have to do something about this, I can't do my job as a Protector while having my every move outside this room watched.” She knew why she was being watched, some of the other council members feared she might go too far and end up one of the evil vampires.
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 am

"I see what you mean," Ashleigh sighed.
She sighed, her eye brows furrowed deep in thought.
"What if I get them to stop tailing you- and I just keep an eye on you myself? Once you feel better and got over the bloodlust, you won't need anyone tailing you any more."
She smiled, looking at her friend with some hope.
"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 am

She sighed, for the first time meeting her freinds eyes with her own oddly blood red ones. It was clear that she had not been taking as much care of herself as normal. There had been days when she had barely even thought to work with her different talents. Her skin definately was not as clean as it usually was. Not to mention ugly purple bruises were around her eyes.

"To be able to convince them will take a lot of things really. You'd have to be able to assure them that you would be able to keep me from killing anyone, and that is not something that easy to do. You know how well I fight to protect my own back. And you haven't even seen all the things I can do yet. There is a lot of different powers left hidden inside me, that I would only use when the whole Earth is threatened."

Until such a day came, she was not going to reveal those talents. Using them took a lot of focus and determination at that. She knew that there were some things that were not safe for her to do when things in the planet which she called home though it really was not was in danger. A danger that was coming soon. Very soon, she was going to reveal every thing she really was. Something that could be risky, seeing as all hell would practically break loose when she did.

Including Slargon. No, this time when they fought, she would not be fighting to imprison him again. It would be a fight to the death, and she knew that before that happened, she would have to do some things that were hardly like her. She was going to have to feed from a lot of humans for that fight, and that was the one rule she had... not to do such a thing ever! She would have to break that rule.

"I think you'll be able to convince them, after all, you stopped me when I lost control last time. Only thing is, this time, I'm a lot stronger than I was back then. Might have to teach you a few things in the gym, while there are no classes in there."

She thought for a moment.

"Though to thoroughly convince them.... you're going to have to beat me in a fight." Something that was hardly fair on her freind. "I know that sounds impossible for you, but I have ideas as to how it will be possible. There are certain things I can do, to give you the upper hand in the fight. But first you need to go talk to them. They'll talk to me about it before giving you an answer. Leave the fight idea up to me, I'll handle the details for that one."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 am

Ashleigh frowned, "Beat you in a fight? But we're equally matched- even with added skills."
She thought for a moment, then replied with a small smile.
"I'll do whatever it takes to give you some freedom. I'll go talk to them now, and you plan the fight."
She cringed; letting her thoughtsbe heard. 'I hope this works- I know this'll hurt,' she chuckled. 'There again, so did our play fights as kids.'
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 am

She laughed. "of course the fights we had as kids hurt... I've never really been a kid... not for thousands of years." She smiled though. "I simply regenerated to seem like a kid." Smiling though she headed further back into her room. "Go and talk to them, I don't need all that much planning time, though I think I better go have a shower.." She sniffed. "I stink."

Hah, that sounded like what she was like when she was supposed to be human... worrying about her smell. She laughed in her head, hoping that Ashleigh would remember the days when Jenny had been the queen of the school. Now though, none of the humans would recognize her from back in those days. She had changed so much... Then she realised something.

"Before you go, throw this idea at them as well. You know how its the school's tenth year reunion for our old school mates tonight... well, I'm planning on going. Tell them, to trust you to watch over me, seeing as you were one of the people invited anyways."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 am

Ashleigh frowned, "Do you think that it'll work?"
She rubbed the back of her neck, thinking.
"I'll go and see if they'll say yes."
She stretched her muscles and began to prepare to speak to the other vampires.
"Wish me luck," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am

"It will work. It was not I who had the idea, but Empusa herself. She wants me back out there doing my job, and the other Elders cannot argue against her. One of them tried to do that once, and lets say they lost a lot from her anger about being argued against."

Jenny smiled. "It will work after all, they are going to have to talk to me about this first, and when they do, they will have already talked to Empusa. Piece of cake really getting this to work."

She laughed. "Good luck though you'll not need it."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Ashleigh sighed, feeling nervous, it gnawed at her stomach. Nodding, she set off to see te elders.
The Elders were all gathered in the school, as they usually were. They all stared at her as she entered the door way, revealing their fangs in warning. Ashleigh stood her ground, her back straight. She was afterall, the deathbringer.
"I would like us to join alliance, in Nightstorm's interest."
"She has after all, invited me to the party for our old high schools ten year reunion? "his way, I can help Jenny- and keep her being a danger to herself or to innocents. She won't go astray- I can be more of a help if we are on the same side."

"It's hard for us to believe that you have not forgotten about last time you asked us for the very same thing. That time you were over ruled, if I recall correctly. You are... pesistant, I'll give you that," one of the ones who had said no last time spoke first. She was an ancient vampire, though she seemed only twenty years old. However, she was not as ancient, she knew, none of them were, in comparison, to their missing leader, Jenny.
"I think we should give her a chance. She has been helpful to Jenny in the past," Karen spoke. She was the one who had voted yes last time. The only one who had, other than Jenny. That time they had been over ruled, but she knew that Jenny knew Ashleigh better than anyone else here. "Perhaps, we should speak with Empusa before deciding. Our godess always shows us the right path."
"She should not be bothered by trivial matters such as a demoness such as this infantile one," one of the others hissed. He was immediately glared at by the other three vampires for suggesting such a thing.
Karen looked at Ashleigh again, this time favouring the demon with a small smile, something no demon had ever had happen before. "Will you bring Jenny here? She is the only one able to summon Empusa to us. None have her strength, to have anyone else would kill to bring her here."

Ashleigh nodded, looking at the elders wearily. "I'll bring her here right away." She walked backwards slowly, watching them all as she exited the school. She hurried back to Jenny, smiling as she greeted her. "They want to see you. They are going to ask the goddess to decide for them."

"Thats what we were both hoping for, wasn't it. I know why they called for me, I'm the only one who can summon her and not die in the process. They have another way of seeing me as well, they also see me as her eyes and ears on Earth. Everything I see, Empusa sees through me, its... hard to explain, but its like she hides within my heart every day I roam the earth."
She smiled at Ashleigh. "Come on, time for you to see what I really can do with my elements." This would be the first time that Ashleigh had seen me perform a summoning of something like this. "Tomorrow though is a sad day for all vampire kind. I'll tell you of that later though, as to the reason for it." She sighed at the thought.
"Come on, lets get over there. Time for Empusa to reveal herself to a demon.." she laughed. "It'll be a first... she never has before, though I know that she will this time. NO other demon has she liked as much as she does you, Ash." That was certainly a compliment when it came to Empusa.

Ashleigh nodded, not quite expecting what to happen. Would they really give her a chance? The last attempt ended in a disaster- almost pushing her over to the dark side. Jenny though, had helped her see it wasn't the end.
"Let's go join alliance!" She cheered.

"Oh they'll give you a chance this time, otherwise both Empusa and I will kick their butts. It is I who chooses the Council, and I can just as easily remove them from their positions. Stop worrying about such mundane things in your head," Jenny laughed. "We've already won this!"
She knew it to be true. Though there were some things that she had not told Ashleigh right now, this was not the time for it. Later she would speak of such... distressing things... once they truly had won this, for real.
She moved swiftly through the campus, heading easily towards the councils chambers.
"I will call to her now," she told the others in the room, once Ashleigh had caught up.

Ashleigh watched in awe, biting her lips nervously.
She had all ready met the arch angel, who seemed to like her.
She smiled, it'd be good to see her again. She glanced at Jenny, who seemed preoccupied. She frowned, considering their victory, she was sure that Jenny would be happier. Instead though, her friend looked concerned. Ashleigh straightened her back, wondering why she was worried.

This time she would not neglect the proper way of summoning her godess. As she called to each element, she turned in each compass direction, marking a circle as she moved. East, South, West, North and then into the middle. "Ayre I call to you." She stook facing the east. Moving on, she stopped in the southern spot and called, Water, come to me." She continued, ending with sprit in the middle. Stepping out of a now silvery gold nimbus of power she called. "I call to you, Empusa our goddess. The Council of your warriors seeks an audience..."
She stepped out of the way as the tall figure, so like her in appearance came into being. "I know why you have called. Ashleigh has never faltered when it comes to her freindship with Jenny. I see no fault in the idea at all. Give her the chance that she seeks and you will not be dissapointed."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Ashleigh watched as the vampires stared at the goddesses in disbelief.
"Thanks Empusa, it's good to see you again," Ashleigh greeted kindly.
She stared at the arch angel, goddess to all vampire kind.
"I won't let any one down," she informed them, offering Empusa and Jenny a proud smile.
"You'll love me!" she cheered.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm

"I ought to be the one they listen to. If I trust you, they will learn to in time. After all, I was the one who trusted you enough to change you slightly into half arch angel like Jenny and I," Empusa replied. "If I did not trust you as much as I did, I would never have done that."

"Are you sure she can be trusted, Empusa? She is a demon still," one of the other councillors asked.
The look that Empusa shot her in reply made him step backwards immediately, it was clear she was not pleased at her for doubting her.

"Go, Jenny, Ashleigh, and have fun," she said, fading away once more. Before she was completely gone though she added, "Sardonia will be the one who comes next time Jenny summons one of us."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Ashleigh grinned, though she fell silent in awe.
She was yet to meet Sardonia, though she had been mentioned a few times.
"So," she said, finally finding her voice.
"I can keep close to Jenny. I won't let her feed from humans- or let her stray to the darkness."
She paused, waiting for the vampires to react. Despite the Goddess's trust and decision; they still didn't look happy.
Ashleigh bit her lip, hesitantly expecting the vampires to decline alliance once again.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 pm

"Make sure you fall through with that, demon," one of the others hissed.

I sighed. "Look, Empusa has spoken! There is no need for threats!" For there had been one just given by the other demon. "If you have need for further threats after our goddess has spoken, then there is no need for you to be in this council. Consider your place renounced as of now. I will have you replaced by morning."

That vampire stood up, as did the others, except Karen. "Get rid of her, you lose us, Princess."

Fine by me. I can easily replace you, actually, I've been thinking of doing that for a while. When I get back from the fun of tonight, I'll be telling a frew others that they are now on the council. I already know who will be taking your places too."

Karen smiled at me, and at Ashleigh. "It seems a nice idea to get to know you better, Ashleigh. I look forwards to working with you in the future, and I have no issues with your idea either. I have the feeling that your idea of an alliance will happen but I will have to speak with Jenny and the new council members before we can give you our decision I am afraid."

"Thank you Karen. I am glad that at least one of us can accept Ashleigh for what she is."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Ashleigh nodded, smiling proudly at Karen.
"You watch, you'll love me. I am just as protective as any other vamp to their friends.
The only difference is that I can go out during the night as well as the daylight. I can keep watch during the day for intruders, and then keep guard during the night- whenever she goes out and things."
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 pm

"I'm sure you'll do what you have to," Karen replied. "The others are a little sour towards the other races, but I am not so... pessimistic. I like seeing other sides to things, unlike all of them." She smiled at Ashleigh. "Go have fun, girls."

Jenny chuckled. "Come on Ashleigh. Lot's to do before we get there." Not to mention she was going to have to go to the feeding rooms of the school. "I'll meet you back at my room, I have to go deal with something on the way, and i doubt you'll want to watch. Don't worry I won't be killing anyone."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Ashleigh nodded.
"I'll wait here."
She trusted her friend, and knew she would be fine.
That, and she wasn't comfortable walking into the feeding room.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 am

She walked calmly towards the building she knew the Altai like herself always went to at the right time. Hunger was inevitable, but she knew that she would do the right thing in here. She had no interest in being staked by one of the Gaurdians standing around the walls watching all the Altai come and go. That would be a horrid way to die and she knew that. Staked by one of her own warriors? Not the way she wanted to go, she knew that.

"You don't belong here, Princess," one of the Gaurdians said as soon as she entered.

It was clear that they had been given orders of some sort. She sighed, knowing that she would have to compel him, and thatw as something that she felt awkward about. Raising her eye's to meet his, she focussed on spyrit and spoke to him in a calming tone. "You have nothing to worry about. I am not here to kill, and I have always been welcomed into this room. You will not stop me, instead you will find the one that I usually feed from and bring them to me."

He nodded slowly and moved away from here. It was not long before she fed, and it was a struggle to stop, but she did before she did any permanent damage to the young girl. Wiping her mouth clean she nodded her thanks, and left the room quietly. Even though her bloodlust was barely sated, she would manage for the night on what she had had.

Smiling she entered her own room in the school. "I'm back Ashleigh. Don't worry, no one was killed, though I did have to use my compulsion on one of the gaurds who tried to refuse me entry there." She shook her head. "He should have known better than that, I was quite surprised at him for trying to do that to me. It's not a wise move." She sighed. She did not like having to compel her own people, but it was at least a means to an end.
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

Ashleigh sighed, trying not to think about the blood.
"You're ok now though, right?"
Ashleigh looked around, watching as the Vampires glared and hissed at her from afar.
Just because there was an alliance, it doesn't mean that she would be liked; merely tolerated.
"Hi everyone," Ashleigh greeted, as she walked through beside Jenny.
She forced herself to look confident, she knew that without that- she would be dead within the week.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

"I'll be fine, nothing I can't handle and anyway, I've got you if I mess up." She smiled at Ashleigh. There were some things though that she knew needed dealing with herself. They were not things though that she was willing to talk about really.

"Let's go see all our old freinds again, shall we? Though I have to head up to my room first though... There are some things that I need to deal with, plus we seriously can't go dressed like this! We never would have back then..." She trailed off, knowing that the court of their year level would not be complete. Angeline was gone completely.

"But i have just the thing," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Ashleigh looked at her noneplussed and confused.
"What's wrong with what we are wearing? We've just come out of a battle- no one can seriously expect us to be tidy."
She looked down at her own clothing, it was near tatters- and wasn't sure if it could be repaired.
She sighed, straightening her back. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:49 pm

"We were the ones who set the fashion trends, Ashleigh. We have to fit that image again, and I know that our old selves would not be caught dead in clothes like this. They can be fixed by the way, one of the other vampires is a great seamstress, she'll see to them while we are out." She chuckled. That was some thing that she would get done.

Clearly they could not wear what they were. She opened the massive closet that was in her room. "Take a look and see what you want to wear. I know you'll find something in here." She smiled, moving towards one of the racks and easily picking out a pretty long ebony and fushia halterneck dress. She moved away into the bathroom and got changed before exiting and working on her hair in the mirror near her bed. "You can change in the bathroom."

She chuckled finishing up.

OOC:
What to do 41q0AIMrR2L
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Ashleigh dug through the open box of clothes, clawing her way through the fabric.
Finally, she smiled; pulling out a single piece of clothing. It was a long, black dress. It was light and silky; she was fed up with being weighed down by heavy fabric.
She held it up, admiring the flowery red lace sewn on top of the black silk.
It was to die for.

She slipped on the dress over her head, and twirled around in front of a mirror.
"Oh my," she grinned. "I think I am going to have this one- this is sooo me."
She turned to her friend, beaming cheerily.
"What do you think? Do I look good or what?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny Nightstorm
Admin
Admin

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 pm

"Wow," Jenny replied, smiling at her. "That reminds me of when we're both human.." Though she had never been human, per say. There were some things that she did not really want to think about at the moment. She chuckled.

I'm glad I'm not really a threat to anyone who is about to see us. No one in that group we're going to see knows what happened to me. Other than you. Looks like its time for me to reveal what I am to those who will still look up to me from back then. You don't have to though. I have the courage for sucha thing."
Back to top Go down
Writer11
Fledgling Demon
Fledgling Demon

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Ashleigh frowned, admiring her dress.
"Would revealing myself... ruin this dress? I dont want to destroy such a beautiful dress."
She thought for a moment, wondering what the Altai would think of her dress.
Though she had feelings for him, she had not made it known.
As far as he was aware, she was simply a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do   What to do Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Werewolves and Demons :: Vampyre Academy :: Teacher's Quarters :: Headmistress Nightstorm's Quarters-
Jump to: